Last Loaded on Web: Wednesday, May 01, 2013
|File Description||Document Types Indexed||Contact||Additional Indexes||Map|
|Subject Coverage||Geographic Coverage||Terms and Conditions||Limit||Report Options|
|Tips||Special Features||Sample Record||Sort||Predefined Format Options|
|Dialog File Data||DIALINDEX/OneSearch Categories||Basic Index||Rank||Rates|
D&B WorldBase® – International (File 518) and D&B WorldBase® – Europe (File 521), have been renamed to better reflect their content and have been enhanced with more than double the number of records, family affiliations for many records, and enhanced legal status indexing. While online Expand SF= to review the legal status options. See the Subject Coverage section of this bluesheet for information on available indexing for Marketable versus Non Marketable, Active versus Inactive, and Linked versus Non Linked records.
D&B WorldBase® – International, File 518, is an international company directory with over 124 million records about firms in 219 countries worldwide.
D&B WorldBase® – Europe, File 521, is a subset of File 518 covering over 76 million companies located in 59 European countries.
To view the number of records by country name in each file, EXPAND CN= while on line.
USE FILES 518 AND 521
to find company directory listings for (File 518) companies in all regions of the world outside the United States and Canada and to find company directory listings (File 521) in 59 European countries.
to restrict your search to Ultimate, Headquarters, Importer, or Exporter companies. To see a list of searchable entries, enter EXPAND SF=.
to locate records by country.
USE SORT AND REPORT
to create a customized report:S S1/SALES
REPORT S3/CO,SA/1-10 /p>
Inlucded are firms from all types of industries, such as manufacturing, retail and wholesale trade, agriculture, mining, construction, financial services, education, business and professional services, public, private, and government-run firms.
The following values from the SF= field can be used to readily locate records of interest:
13,4648,998 records as of 2012Q1 (File 518)
84,963,981 records as of 2012Q1 (File 521)
|Update Frequency:||Quarterly reload|
|ASIACO||Asia/Pacific Company Directories|
|DUNSINTL||D&B Directory Files|
|EUROPECO||European Company Directories|
|INTLCO||International Company Directories|
|JAPANCO||Japanese Company Directories|
|LATINCO||Latin American Company Directories|
|MIDEASTC||Middle Eastern/African Company Directories|
|UKCO||United Kingdom Company Directories|
D&B WorldBase® - International and D&B Worldbase® - Europe are provided by D&B, Inc. Questions concerning file content should be directed to:
2250 Perimeter Park Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
For Dialog's Redistribution and Archive Policy, enter HELP ERA online. The following terms and conditions also apply.
D&B WorldBase® - International, and D&B WorldBase® - Europe. Access to and use of these Dun & Bradstreet databases is subject to the following Terms of Agreement between You and the company, partnership or entity, if any, with which You are affiliated (hereinafter collectively referred to as "You" or "Your") and Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. ("D&B"). By accessing one of the D&B databases specified above, You agree that You have the authority to enter into the Terms of Agreement and that You have read the Terms of Agreement, understand them and agree to be bound by them. These databases and the information contained in them ("Information") may be used by End Users and Information Professionals as defined below. The terms in Part A apply to End Users, those in Part B apply to Information Professionals and those in Part C apply to ALL users.
A. Terms Which Apply to End Users
1. You are an "End User" if You are obtaining the Information (a) for Your own use if You are an individual or (b) for the use of someone within Your company or business if You are a business. You are NOT an end user if You fit into any of the following categories: a consultant accessing Information on behalf of a client, a librarian accessing Information on behalf of a patron not employed within the librarian's company or any other Information Professional accessing Information to provide to a client. (The above list is NOT meant to be all inclusive.) Many (but not all) non-End Users may still access Information subject to the special terms and conditions applicable to Information Professionals (see Part B).
2. All information ("Information") furnished by Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. ("D&B") to Dialog and provided to You is licensed for Your exclusive use. You may not provide the Information in whole or in part to any third party. You agree that You will not use the Information as a factor in establishing an individual's eligibility for (a) credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family or household purposes, or (b) employment. You further agree that You will not use the information to engage in unfair or deceptive practices nor will You republish, relicense or resell the Information. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless D&B from any claim or cause of action against D&B and/or Dialog arising out of or relating to use of the Information by individuals or entities which have not been authorized by this agreement to have access to and/or use the Information. You may not use the Information if You are located in South America.
3. You may make up to two (2) copies of the Information and keep them for as long as You wish for Your own use. If You participate in the Dialog's Electronic Redistribution and Archive program, You may make and internally distribute or archive for internal use the number of copies permitted thereby. You must include the following notice on each copy: Copyright (YEAR) Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (Use the year provided by DIALOG.)
B. Terms Which Apply to Information Professionals
1. An "Information Professional" means a person, business or entity who is accessing Information on behalf of (a) another company, (b) another entity or (c) an individual not employed by the information professional. Information Professionals can include (but are not limited to) the following: information brokers, librarians and libraries, consultants, advertising agencies, public relations firms and research firms. For purposes of these Terms of Agreement, the following are not considered Information Professionals and may not access the Information at all: telemarketers, distributors of mailing lists, marketing agents, etc. (This list is not all-inclusive.) Licensees, agents, gateway service operators and other commercial redistributors are also not considered Information Professionals and therefore may not access the Information under these Terms of Agreement. Such entities should contact D&B's Online Services directly to discuss access arrangements. Information professional must register with D&B and sign the D&B IP Agreement PRIOR to accessing Information. If D&B determines that You are an information professional and You have signed the Dun & Bradstreet Information Professional Agreement ("D&B IP Agreement"), D&B agree to license the Information to You subject to the terms in the D&B IP Agreement and the terms in Part B and C thereof.
2. Each time You access Information You will be acting on behalf of a single customer who is an End User (see definition of End User in Part A). You may access up to 500 D&B records per search and make and provide one copy of such records to Your customer who has engaged You to conduct a specific search, provided that You place D&B's copyright notice on the material. (You may also keep one copy for back up purposes.) You may not provide the same information to another customer without replicating the search. Your customer may subsequently use the Information according to the provisions of Parts A and C hereof. Before You provide more than 500 records per search to a customer You agree that You will follow the procedures specified in the D&B IP Agreement. D&B reserves the right to terminate this agreement immediately if You misrepresent the usage of information to D&B.
3. You will not provide Information to any person, company or entity You know or have reason to believe will misrepresent, republish, resell or relicense the Information or will use the Information to engage in unfair or deceptive practices.
4. You may sort the Information, edit it, reformat it, record it electronically and combine it with other information so long as You are acting with respect to a specific order prepared for one End User. You may not otherwise merge the Information with non-D&B Information or alter the Information to create the whole or any portion of a mailing list, telemarketing list, other marketing or research aid or other data compilation sold or licensed by You to a third party.
5. When You make copies of the information, You must include the following notice: Copyright (YEAR) Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (Use the year provided by DIALOG.)
C. Terms Which Apply to Both End Users and Information Professionals
1. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO Dialog FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM D&B WILL IN MOST INSTANCES REPRESENT A SMALL PORTION OF YOUR OVERALL COST OF THE PROJECT, TASK OR FUNCTION FOR WHICH THE INFORMATION WILL BE USED. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE TYPE OF INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED BY D&B TO Dialog AND FURNISHED TO YOU WILL CONTAIN A DEGREE OF ERROR. FINALLY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PRICES WHICH D&B CHARGES Dialog FOR INFORMATION ARE BASED, IN PART, UPON D&B'S EXPECTATION THAT THE RISK OF ANY LOSS OR INJURY WHICH MIGHT BE INCURRED BY YOU (AND/OR YOUR CUSTOMER IN THE CASE OF AN INFORMATION PROFESSIONAL) IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION WILL BE BORNE BY YOU (AND/OR YOUR CUSTOMER IN THE CASE OF AN INFORMATION PROFESSIONAL). FOR THESE REASONS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THAT ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY D&B TO Dialog AND FURNISHED TO YOU IS SUFFICIENTLY ACCURATE FOR YOUR PURPOSES. NEITHER D&B NOR Dialog MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE MEDIA ON WHICH THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AND NEITHER D&B NOR Dialog SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY D&B'S OR Dialog NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN REPORTING, COMMUNICATING OR DELIVERING THE INFORMATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOU.
2. YOU WILL AGREE THAT NEITHER D&B NOR Dialog WILL BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING PARAGRAPHS 2 AND 3 ABOVE, LIABILITY CAN BE IMPOSED ON D&B AND/OR Dialog's THEN YOU AGREE THAT D&B'S AND Dialog AGGREGATE LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES OR INJURIES TO YOU (AND/OR YOUR CUSTOMER IN THE CASE OF AN INFORMATION PROFESSIONAL) ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF D&B AND/OR Dialog IN CONNECTION WITH ANYTHING TO BE DONE OR FURNISHED HEREUNDER, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHT CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN VIOLATED, SHALL NEVER EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES FURNISHED HEREUNDER DURING THE PREVIOUS TWELVE MONTH PERIOD OR $5,000, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, AND YOU COVENANT AND PROMISE THAT YOU WILL NOT SUE D&B AND/OR Dialog FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN SUCH SUM AND THAT YOU WILL NOT SEEK PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN ANY SUIT AGAINST D&B AND/OR Dialog.
4. You acknowledge that the Information licensed by D&B hereunder, regardless of form or format, is proprietary to D&B and comprises: (a) works of original authorship, including compiled information containing D&B's selection, arrangement and coordination and expression of such information or pre-existing material it has created, gathered or assembled; (b) confidential and trade secret information; and (c) information that has been created, developed and maintained by D&B at great expense of time and money such that misappropriation of unauthorized use by others for commercial gain would unfairly and irreparably harm D&B. You agree that You will not commit or permit any act or omission by Your agents, employees or any third party which would impair D&B's proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Information.
5. You understand that You are the beneficiary of a contract between D&B and Dialog and that, under that contract, both D&B and Dialog have reserved certain rights which may result in the termination of Your right to receive Information from D&B. In addition, D&B may terminate this Agreement at any time if You breach any of its terms.
6. These Terms of Agreement are subject to change at any time by D&B and are in addition to those found in the Dialog Customer Agreement. If there is a conflict between these Terms of Agreement and the Dialog Customer Agreement, then these Terms of Agreement will apply. These Terms of Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to its conflicts of laws provisions.
Dialog Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
|DIALOG(R)File 518:D&B WorldBase(R) - International|
|(c) 2009 Dun & Bradstreet. All rts. reserv.|
|/CO,CO=||SOCIETE MAROCAINE DE COOPERATION PHARMACEUTIQUE SA|
|A1=||41 RUE MOHAMED DIOURI|
|PO BOX 13278|
|TELEPHONE: (0212) 22305116|
|FAX NUMBER: (0212) 22304853|
|/DE||BUSINESS: PHARMACEUTICAL PREPARATIONS|
|PC=,SC=/DE||PRIMARY SIC: 2834 Mfg pharmaceutical preparations|
|SECONDARY SIC(S): 5122 Whol drugs/sundries|
|OY=||LATEST YEAR ORGANIZED: 1933|
|EH=||EMPLOYEES HERE: NA|
|EM=||EMPLOYEES TOTAL: 600|
|US Dollar Moroccan Dirham|
|SA=,SL=||SALES 130,560,393E 1,009,747,817E|
|PR=||PROFIT 8,665,727 67,020,318|
|NW=||NET WORTH 57,585,254 445,361,591|
|SD=||DATE OF FINANCIALS: 31 Dec 2007|
|US$ conversion rate is provided for comparison purposes|
|.||Conversion rate used: 0.1291 Moroccan Dirham/US$ (071201)|
|SF=||An Ultimate Location|
|A Headquarters Location|
|NO||MOROCCO REGISTRATION NUMBER: 29615|
|DN=||DUNS NUMBER: 64-371-6343|
|DP=||PARENT DUNS: 64-371-6343|
|IP=||PARENT NAME: SOCIETE MAROCAINE DE COOPERATION PHARMACEUTIQUE SA|
|PARENT ADDRESS: 41 RUE MOHAMED DIOURI|
|IY=||PARENT CITY: CASABLANCA|
|IO=||PARENT COUNTRY: MOROCCO|
|DD=||DOMESTIC ULTIMATE DUNS: 64-371-6343|
|DOMESTIC ULTIMATE NAME: SOCIETE MAROCAINE DE COOPERATION PHARMACEUTIQUE SA|
|DOMESTIC ULTIMATE ADDRESS: 41 RUE MOHAMED DIOURI|
|DOMESTIC ULTIMATE CITY: CASABLANCA|
|DOMESTIC ULTIMATE COUNTRY: MOROCCO|
|DC=||GLOBAL ULTIMATE DUNS: 64-371-6343|
|UN=||GLOBAL ULTIMATE NAME: SOCIETE MAROCAINE DE COOPERATION PHARMACEUTIQUE SA|
|GLOBAL ULTIMATE ADDRESS: 41 RUE MOHAMED DIOURI|
|UY=||GLOBAL ULTIMATE CITY: CASABLANCA|
|UO=||GLOBAL ULTIMATE COUNTRY: MOROCCO|
|NT=||NUMBER OF FAMILY MEMBERS: 2|
|NM=||TOP EXECUTIVE: JAOUAD CHEIK LAHLOU|
|SF=||RECORD TYPE: Marketable, Linked, Active|
|PD,PY=||RECORD UPDATE DATE: 05 Feb 2009|
|FD=||FAMILY UPDATE DATE: 05 Feb 2009|
|None||None||None||All Basic Index Fields||Word||S METAL(W)STAMPINGS|
|/CO||CO||CO (34)||Company Name and Trade Name1||Word||S E(W)M(W)T(W)25?/CO|
|/DE||DE||None||Description of Business and SIC Description2||Word||S METAL(W)STAMPINGS/DE|
1 Searchable in the Basic Index and in the Additional Indexes.
2 Includes primary and secondary U.S. SIC codes.
|A1=||A1||A1 (32)||Street Address||Word||S A1=(RUE(W)THOMAS(W)EDISON)|
|None||A2||A2 (32)||Mailing Address|
|None||AZ||None||DIALOG Accession Number|
|CN=||CN||CN (22)||Country||Phrase||S CN=FRANCE|
|CO=||CO||CO (34)||Company Name and Trade Name1||Phrase||S CO=(E.M.T. 25)|
|CX=||CX||CX (30)||County3||Phrase||S CX=AAKIRKEBY|
|CY=||CY||CY (30)||City Name3||Phrase||S CY=BESANCON|
|DC=||DC||DC (13)||DUNS Global Ultimate Number4||Phrase||S DC=77-225-4041|
|DD=||DD||DD (13)||DUNS Domestic Ultimate Number||Phrase||S DD=77-225-4041|
|DH=||DH||DH (14)||DUNS Headquarters Number5||Phrase||S DH=27-552-4106|
|DN=||DN||DN (13)||DUNS Number||Phrase||S DN=27-297-2829|
|DP=||DP||DP (13)||DUNS Immediate Parent Number6||Phrase||S DP=22-733-9859|
|EH=||EH||EH (12)||Employees Here||Numeric||S EH<=5|
|EM=||EM||EM (12)||Employees Total||Numeric||S EM=10:50|
|FD=||FD||FD (14)||Family Record Updated||Phrase||S FD=19980630|
|None||FX||FX (29)||Fax Number|
|IO=||IO||IO (22)||Immediate Parent Country||Phrase||S IO=FRANCE|
|IP=||IP||IP (32)||Immediate Parent Name||Phrase||S IP=EM TECHNOLOGIES|
|IS=||IS||IS (20)||Immediate Parent State/Province/County||Phrase||S IS=HAUTE SAVOIE|
|IY=||IY||IY (30)||Immediate Parent City3||Phrase||S IY=SCIONZIER|
|NM=||NM||NM (32)||Executive Name||Word||S NM=(ERIC(W)MOLEUX)|
|NO=||NO||NO (20)||National Company ID Number||Phrase||S NO=57282013200023|
|NT=||NT||NT (12)||Number of Family Members||Numeric||S NT=10:50|
|NW=||NW||NW (20)||Net Worth||Numeric||S NW>=500K|
|OY=||OY||OY (9)||Latest Year Organized||Phrase||S OY=1957|
|P2=||None||None||2-digit Primary U.S. SIC Code||Phrase||S P2=34|
|PC=||PC||PC (9)||Primary U.S. SIC Code||Phrase||S PC=3469|
|PD=||PD||PD (14)||Record Update Date||Phrase||S PD=20010710|
|PO=||PO||None||Executive Position||Phrase||S PO=PRESIDENT|
|PR=||PR||PR (20)||Profit||Numeric||S PR>=100K|
|PY=||PY||PY (14)||Record Update Year||Phrase||S PY=2001|
|RG=||RG||RG (28)||Region8||Phrase||S RG=EUROPE|
|S2=||None||None||2-digit U.S. SIC Code||Phrase||S S2=34|
|SA=||SA||SA (20)||Sales||Numeric||S SA=>100M|
|SC=||SC||None||U.S. SIC Code||Phrase||S SC=3469|
|SD=||SD||SD (20)||Date of Financials||Phrase||S SD=19991231|
|SF=||SF||None||Special Features9||Phrase||S SF=HEADQUARTERS|
|SL=||SL||SL (20)||Local Sales||Numeric||S SL>=3M|
|ST=||ST||ST (20)||State/Province/County||Phrase||S ST=DOUBS|
|None||TE||TE (22)||Telephone Number|
|UN=||UN||UN (32)||Global Ultimate Name||Phrase||S UN=E M TECHNOLOGIES|
|UO=||UO||UO (22)||Global Ultimate Country||Phrase||S UO=FRANCE|
|US=||US||US (20)||Global Ultimate State/Province/County||Phrase||S US=HAUTE SAVOIE|
|UY=||UY||UY (30)||Global Ultimate City Name3||Phrase||S UY=SCIONZIER|
|ZP=||ZP||ZP (13)||Postal Code||Phrase||S ZP=25000|
3 Searchable in both English and the local language.
4 Retrieves all companies in the Corporate Family.
5 Retrieves the branches of the headquarters company.
6 Retrieves the subsidiaries of the parent. (In the case where the parent is the ultimate, also retrieves the parent company.)
7 Figure is provided in local currency in complete numbers rounded down.
8 The following entries are searchable with RG=: AFRICA, AUSTRALIA/ASIA, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, and SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA.
9 EXPAND to see a complete list of entries.
|/NAMES||Executive name available||S S1/NAMES|
|/NOSALES||No sales data available||S S2/NOSALES|
|/SALES||Sales data available||S S2/SALES|
|/ULTIMATE||Ultimate parent records||S S2/ULTIMATE|
|CO, PD, SA||SORT S1/ALL/CO|
|All phrase- and numeric-indexed fields in the Additional Indexes can be ranked.||RANK CO S3|
|DC, DD, DH, DN, DP||MAP DN TEMP S4|
|Output can be displayed in table format. REPORT codes with field lengths in parentheses are listed in the Search Options tables. Default table width is 72 characters; use SET H 132 to set maximum table width.||REPORT S3/CO,TE/1-10|
|User-defined formats can be specified using the display codes indicated in the Search Options tables.||TYPE S3/CO/1-5|
|1||--||DIALOG Accession Number|
|2||--||Full Record excluding Executive Names (includes Top Executive and SIC codes only)|
|3||Medium||Company Name, Address, Telephone Number, Description of Business, SIC Codes and Descriptions, DUNS Linkage Information, and Top Executive|
|4||--||Company Name, Address, Telephone Number, Top Executive, DUNS Number, and National Company ID Number|
|6||Short||Company Name, D-U-N-S Number, National Company ID Number, and Record Update Date|
|8||--||Company Name, Address, DUNS Number, and National Company ID Number|
|10||--||National Address (excludes country)|
|20||--||International Address (includes country)|
|30||--||National Address with Executive Name|
|40||--||International Address with Executive Name|
|DIALOG Accession Number||TYPE 00100005/5
Rates For File: D&B WorldBase® - International Cost per DialUnit: $8.43 Cost per minute: $2.40 Report Elements $0.35 Rank Elements $0.00 Format Types Prints 1 $0.00 $0.00 2 $5.50 $5.50 3 $3.00 $3.00 4 $2.00 $2.00 5 $5.50 $5.50 6 $1.25 $1.25 8 $1.50 $1.50 9 $5.50 $5.50 10 $1.50 $1.50 20 $1.50 $1.50 27 $0.00 $0.00 30 $1.50 $1.50 40 $1.50 $1.50 66 $1.50 $1.50 KWIC95 $0.00 NA KWIC96 $0.00 NA REDIST/COPY Multiplier Table: Range Multiplier 1-2 1.00 3-25 1.50 26-100 3.00 101-200 4.00 201-500 6.00 501-1000 8.00 1001 or more 10.00 ARCHIVE Multiplier Table: Range Multiplier 1-25 1.50 26-200 3.00 201-500 6.00 501-1000 8.00 1001 or more 10.00
Rates For File: D&B WorldBase® - Europe Cost per DialUnit: $8.43 Cost per minute: $2.40 Report Elements $0.35 Rank Elements $0.00 Format Types Prints 1 $0.00 $0.00 2 $5.50 $5.50 3 $3.00 $3.00 4 $2.00 $2.00 5 $5.50 $5.50 6 $1.25 $1.25 8 $1.50 $1.50 9 $5.50 $5.50 10 $1.50 $1.50 20 $1.50 $1.50 27 $0.00 $0.00 30 $1.50 $1.50 40 $1.50 $1.50 66 $1.50 $1.50 KWIC95 $0.00 NA KWIC96 $0.00 NA REDIST/COPY Multiplier Table: Range Multiplier 1-2 1.00 3-25 1.50 26-100 3.00 101-200 4.00 201-500 6.00 501-1000 8.00 1001 or more 10.00 ARCHIVE Multiplier Table: Range Multiplier 1-25 1.50 26-200 3.00 201-500 6.00 501-1000 8.00 1001 or more 10.00