Last Loaded on Web: Wednesday, May 01, 2013
|File Description||Dialog File Data||Geographic Coverage||Terms and Conditions||Limit||Report Options|
|Subject Coverage||Related Search Aids||Special Features||Sample Record||Sort||Predefined Format Options|
|Tips||Database Content||DIALINDEX/OneSearch Categories||Basic Index||Rank||Rates|
|Print Counterparts||Document Types Indexed||Contact||Additional Indexes||Map|
D&B - Dun's Market Identifiers® (DMI), a directory file produced by D&B, Inc., contains basic company data, executive names and titles, corporate linkages, DUNS® Numbers, organization status, and more on over 28 million U.S. business locations, including public, private, and government organizations.
NAICs codes (NC=), and Primary SIC codes (S2= or SC=) are available to aid in identifying companies by product.
For many companies pre-formatted reports are available through use of the REPORT command in classic Dialog and via e-links in web-based Dialog. Refer to the Tips section for more details.
The DMI file is extracted from D&B's global database of millions of businesses. Data is collected and maintained by a large staff of business analysts through daily in-person and telephone interviews; county, state, and federal government sources; third party sources; business trade tape exchange programs; and large-volume mailings.
USE FILE 516
for basic company directory information as well as names and positions of executives.
USE /CO OR CO=
to find companies of interest.
to find particular types of companies/businesses (EXPAND SF= to get a list of entries).
to arrange output in easy-to-read tabular format.
ORDER SPECIAL REPORTS
In web-based products follow the Dialog e-lInk to D&B Reports.
In classic Dialog use these commandsREPORT S1/BBR/1-5 REPORT S1/BIR/1-2 REPORT S1/CR/5 REPORT S5/CSR/12 REPORT S2/PAR/1 REPORT S1/SER/4 /p>
Current (File 516)
Selected records (File 276)
28,888,563 records as of Feb 2012 (File 516)
Approximately 15,800 selected records (File 276)
Monthly (File 516)
Closed (File 276)
To learn more about the six types of preformatted D&B reports, such as what the reports contain, applications, key features, sample reports, and more, please see:
Dun & Bradstreet also produces other databases available on DIALOG, including D&B Duns Financial Records PlusTM (File 519). Non-U.S. businesses can be located in several D&B files. Please see the:
Dialog Bluesheets index.
|DUNSINTL||D&B Directory Files|
|USCO||U.S. Company Directories|
D&B - Dun's Market Identifiers file is produced by D&B, Inc. Questions concerning file content should be directed to:
2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300
Morrisville, NC 27560
For Dialog's Redistribution and Archive Policy, enter HELP ERA online. The following terms and conditions also apply.
D&B - Dun's Market Identifiers®, D&B - International Dun's Market Identifiers®, D&B - European Dun's Market Identifiers®, D&B - Canadian Dun's Market Identifiers®, D&B - Dun's Electronic Business Directory: Access to and use of these Dun & Bradstreet databases is subject to the following Terms of Agreement between You and the company, partnership or entity, if any, with which You are affiliated (hereinafter collectively referred to as "You" or "Your") and Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. ("D&B"). By accessing one of the D&B databases specified above, You agree that You have the authority to enter into the Terms of Agreement and that You have read the Terms of Agreement, understand them and agree to be bound by them. These databases and the information contained in them ("Information") may be used by End Users and Information Professionals as defined below. The terms in Part A apply to End Users, those in Part B apply to Information Professionals and those in Part C apply to ALL users.
A. Terms Which Apply to End Users
1. You are an "End User" if You are obtaining the Information (a) for Your own use if You are an individual or (b) for the use of someone within Your company or business if You are a business. You are NOT an end user if You fit into any of the following categories: a consultant accessing Information on behalf of a client, a librarian accessing Information on behalf of a patron not employed within the librarian's company or any other Information Professional accessing Information to provide to a client. (The above list is NOT meant to be all inclusive.) Many (but not all) non-End Users may still access Information subject to the special terms and conditions applicable to Information Professionals (see Part B).
2. All information ("Information") furnished by Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. ("D&B") to Dialog's and provided to You is licensed for Your exclusive use. You may not provide the Information in whole or in part to any third party. You agree that You will not use the Information as a factor in establishing an individual's eligibility for (a) credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family or household purposes, or (b) employment. You further agree that You will not use the Information to engage in unfair or deceptive practices nor will You republish, relicense or resell the Information. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless D&B from any claim or cause of action against D&B and/or Dialog's arising out of or relating to use of the Information by individuals or entities which have not been authorized by this agreement to have access to and/or use the Information.
3. You may make up to two (2) copies of the Information and keep them for as long as You wish for Your own use. If You participate in the Dialog's Electronic Redistribution and Archive program, You may make and internally distribute or archive for internal use the number of copies permitted thereby. You must include the following notice on each copy: Copyright (YEAR) Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (Use the year provided by DIALOG.)
B. Terms Which Apply to Information Professionals
1. An "Information Professional" means a person, business or entity who is accessing Information on behalf of (a) another company, (b) another entity or (c) an individual not employed by the information professional. Information Professionals can include (but are not limited to) the following: information brokers, librarians and libraries, consultants, advertising agencies, public relations firms and research firms. For purposes of these Terms of Agreement, the following are not considered Information Professionals and may not access the Information at all: telemarketers, distributors of mailing lists, marketing agents, etc. (This list is not all-inclusive.) Licensees, agents, gateway service operators and other commercial redistributors are also not considered Information Professionals and therefore may not access the Information under these Terms of Agreement. Such entities should contact D&B's Online Services directly to discuss access arrangements. Information professionals must register with D&B and sign the D&B IP Agreement PRIOR to accessing Information. If D&B determines that You are an information professional and You have signed the Dun & Bradstreet Information Professional Agreement ("D&B IP Agreement"), D&B agrees to license the Information to You subject to the terms in the D&B IP Agreement and the terms in Part B and C hereof.
2. Each time You access Information You will be acting on behalf of a single customer who is an End User (see definition of End User in Part A). You may access up to 500 D&B records per search and make and provide one copy of such records to Your customer who has engaged You to conduct a specific search, provided that You place D&B's copyright notice on the material. (You may also keep one copy for back up purposes.) You may not provide the same Information to another customer without replicating the search. Your customer may subsequently use the Information according to the provisions of Parts A and C hereof. Before You provide more than 500 records per search to a customer You agree that You will follow the procedures specified in the D&B IP Agreement. D&B reserves the right to terminate this agreement immediately if You misrepresent the usage of information to D&B.
3. You will not provide Information to any person, company or entity You know or have reason to believe will misrepresent, republish, resell or relicense the Information or will use the Information to engage in unfair or deceptive practices.
4. You may sort the Information, edit it, reformat it, record it electronically and combine it with other information so long as You are acting with respect to a specific order prepared for one End User. You may not otherwise merge the Information with non-D&B Information or alter the Information to create the whole or any portion of a mailing list, telemarketing list, other marketing or research aid or other data compilation sold or licensed by You to a third party.
5. When You make copies of the information, You must include the following notice: Copyright (YEAR) Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (Use the year provided by DIALOG.)
C. Terms Which Apply to Both End Users and Information Professionals
1. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO THE DIALOG CORPORATION FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM D&B WILL IN MOST INSTANCES REPRESENT A SMALL PORTION OF YOUR OVERALL COST OF THE PROJECT, TASK OR FUNCTION FOR WHICH THE INFORMATION WILL BE USED. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE TYPE OF INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED BY D&B TO Dialog AND FURNISH TO YOU WILL CONTAIN A DEGREE OF ERROR. FINALLY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PRICES WHICH D&B CHARGES Dialog FOR INFORMATION ARE BASED, IN PART, UPON D&B'S EXPECTATION THAT THE RISK OF ANY LOSS OR INJURY WHICH MIGHT BE INCURRED BY YOU (AND/OR YOUR CUSTOMER IN THE CASE OF AN INFORMATION PROFESSIONAL) IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION WILL BE BORNE BY YOU (AND/OR YOUR CUSTOMER IN THE CASE OF AN INFORMATION PROFESSIONAL) . FOR THESE REASONS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THAT ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY D&B TO Dialog AND FURNISHED TO YOU IS SUFFICIENTLY ACCURATE FOR YOUR PURPOSES. NEITHER D&B NOR Dialog MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE MEDIA ON WHICH THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AND NEITHER D&B NOR Dialog SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY D&B'S OR Dialog's NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN REPORTING, COMMUNICATING OR DELIVERING THE INFORMATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOU.
2. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER D&B NOR Dialog's WILL BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING PARAGRAPHS 2 AND 3 ABOVE, LIABILITY CAN BE IMPOSED ON D&B AND/OR Dialog, THEN YOU AGREE THAT D&B'S AND Dialog's AGGREGATE LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES OR INJURIES TO YOU (AND/OR YOUR CUSTOMER IN THE CASE OF AN INFORMATION PROFESSIONAL) ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF D&B AND/ OR Dialog IN CONNECTION WITH ANYTHING TO BE DONE OR FURNISHED HEREUNDER, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF THE LOSS OR INJURY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHT CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN VIOLATED, SHALL NEVER EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES FURNISHED HEREUNDER DURING THE PREVIOUS TWELVE MONTH PERIOD OR $5,000, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, AND YOU COVENANT AND PROMISE THAT YOU WILL NOT SUE D&B AND/OR Dialog FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN SUCH SUM AND THAT YOU WILL NOT SEEK PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN ANY SUIT AGAINST D&B AND/OR Dialog.
4. You acknowledge that the Information licensed by D&B hereunder, regardless of form or format, is proprietary to D&B and comprises: (a) works of original authorship, including compiled information containing D&B's selection, arrangement and coordination and expression of such information or pre-existing material it has created, gathered or assembled; (b) confidential and trade secret information; and (c) information that has been created, developed and maintained by D&B at great expense of time and money such that misappropriation of unauthorized use by others for commercial gain would unfairly and irreparably harm D&B. You agree that You will not commit or permit any act or omission by Your agents, employees or any third party which would impair D&B's proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Information.
5. You understand that You are the beneficiary of a contract between D&B and Dialog and that, under that contract, both D&B and Dialog have reserved certain rights which may result in the termination of Your right to receive Information from D&B. In addition, D&B may terminate this Agreement at any time if You breach any of its terms.
6. These Terms of Agreement are subject to change at any time by D&B and are in addition to those found in the Dialog Customer Agreement. If there is a conflict between these Terms of Agreement and the Dialog Information Customer Agreement, then these Terms of Agreement will apply. These Terms of Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to its conflicts of laws provisions.
|D & B - DUNS MARKET IDENTIFIERS|
|(c) 2008 D&B). All rights reserved.|
|SAMPLE RECORD - NOT ACTUAL DATA|
|/CO, CO=||Bosworth Products, Inc.|
|Bosworth Consumer Products Div|
|A1=||5900 Axion Ave|
|CY=, ST=, ZP=||Dallas, TX 75252-5947|
|Rural Route 3|
|Marshall, TX 75670|
|CX=, MC=, MN=||COUNTY: Dallas MSA: 1920 (Dallas, TX)|
|/DE||BUSINESS: Mfg Pharmaceuticals Cosmetics & Toiletries|
|NC=||NAICS Codes: 325412 (Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing)|
|S2=,P2=,/DE||2834 Pharmaceutical preparations|
|SC=, PC=||28349908 Proprietary drug products|
|S2=,/DE||2844 Toilet preparations|
|SC=||28449905 Toilet preparations|
|2819 Industrial inorganic chemicals, nec|
|28190300 Aluminum compounds and salts|
|2869 Industrial organic chemicals, nec|
|28690000 Industrial organic chemicals, nec, nsk|
|OY=||LATEST YEAR ORGANIZED: 1953|
|IN=, YR=||STATE OF INCORPORATION: TX DATE OF INCORPORATION: 12/15/1967|
|SD=||ANNUAL SALES REVISION DATE: 01/04/2003|
|LATEST TREND BASE|
|YEAR YEAR YEAR|
|SA=, TR=, BS=||SALES $ 105,405,000 $ 108,151,000 $ 68,660,000|
|EM=, TM=, BE=||EMPLOYEES TOTAL: 399 372 368|
|EH=||EMPLOYEES HERE: 313|
|SG=, NW=||SALES GROWTH: 58 % NET WORTH: $ 35,926,000|
|EG=||EMPLOYMENT GROWTH: 1 %|
|SQ=, SF=||SQUARE FOOTAGE: 100,300 OWNED|
|TT=||SALES TERRITORY: U.S. NUMBER OF ACCOUNTS: 15,000|
|AF=, TT=||ACCOUNTING FIRM: Arthur Andersen & Co Dallas|
|SF=||A MANUFACTURING LOCATION|
|A HEADQUARTERS LOCATION|
|AN ULTIMATE LOCATION|
|A PUBLIC COMPANY|
|DN=||DUNS NUMBER: 00-222-6031|
|DC=||CORPORATE FAMILY DUNS: 00-222-6031|
|PO=||CHAIRMAN: Smith, Darrell /Chb-Pres-Ceo|
|PRESIDENT: Alexander, Royce /V Pres-Pres Chemical|
|Smith, Darrell /Chb-Pres-Ceo|
|VICE PRESIDENT: Alexander, Royce /V Pres-Pres Chemical|
|Hockaday, Linda /V Pres-Corp Plan &|
|FINANCE: Hockett, Robert /Ex V Pres-Cfo|
|EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT: Hockett, Robert /Ex V Pres-Cfo|
|CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: Smith, Darrell /Chb-Pres-Ceo|
|ADMINISTRATION: Hockaday, Linda /V Pres-Corp Plan &|
|CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER: Bosworth, Robert E /Ex V Pres-Cfo|
|MANAGEMENT: Hockaday, Linda /V Pres-Corp Plan &|
|NM=||Kuykendall, Ernest /Dir-Investor|
|OTHER PERSONNEL: Kuykendall, Ernest /Dir-Investor|
|PY=, PD=||LATEST UPDATE TO RECORD: 12/25/02|
|TY=||TYPE OF CHANGE: Telephone Change|
|None||None||None||All Basic Index Fields||Word||S COSMETIC? AND TOILETRIES|
|/CO||CO||CO (32)||Company Name and Trade Name1||Word||S BOSWORTH(W)PRODUCTS/CO|
|/DE||DE||None||Description of Business and SIC Description2||Word||S TOILETRIES/DE|
1 Searchable in the Basic Index and in the Additional Indexes.
2 Includes primary and secondary SIC descriptions at the 4- and 8-digit levels.
|A1=||A1||A1 (27)||Street Address||Word||S A1=(AXIOM(W)AVE)|
|None||A2||A2 (30)||Mailing Address|
|AF=||AF||AF (32)||Accounting Firm||Phrase||S AF=ARTHUR ANDERSEN?|
|None||AN||AN (11)||DIALOG Accession Number|
|BE=||BE||BE (12)||Base Employment3||Numeric||S BE>50|
|BS=||BS||BS (17)||Base Sales11||Numeric||S BS>=1M|
|CO=||CO||CO (32)||Company Name and Trade Name1||Phrase||S CO=BOSWORTH PRODUCTS?|
|CX=||CX||CX (17)||County Name||Phrase||S CX=DALLAS|
|CY=||CY||CY (17)||City||Phrase||S CY=DALLAS|
|DC=||DC||DC (13)||DUNS Corporate Number4||Phrase||S DC=00-222-6031|
|DH=||DH||DH (13)||DUNS Headquarters Number5||Phrase||S DH=00-222-6031|
|DN=||DN||DN (13)||DUNS Number||Phrase||S DN=00-223-6789|
|DP=||DP||DP (13)||DUNS Parent Number6||Phrase||S DP=10-234-5678|
|EG=||None||EG (10)||Employment Growth||Numeric||S EG=1.0:2.5|
|EH=||EH||EH (12)||Employees Here||Numeric||S EH>=100|
|EM=||EM||EM (11)||Employees Total||Numeric||S EM>=300|
|IN=||IN||IN (8)||State of Incorporation||Phrase||S IN=TX|
|MC=||MC||MC (7)||Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) Code||Phrase||S MC=1920|
|MN=||MN||MN (22)||Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) Name||Phrase||S MN=DALLAS?|
|NC=||NC||None||NAICs Code10||Phrase||S NC=11|
|NE=||NE||NE (12)||Number of Executives||Numeric||S NE=1:15|
|NM=||NM||None||Executive Name12||Phrase||S NM=SMITH, DARRELL?|
|None||NU||NU (9)||Number of Accounts|
|NW=||NW||NW (13)||Net Worth||Numeric||S NW=30M|
|OY=||OY||OY (11)||Latest Year Organized||Phrase||S OY=1953|
|P2=||None||None||2-digit Primary SIC Code||Phrase||S P2=28|
|None||PA||PA (32)||Parent Name|
|PC=||PC||PC (9)||4-,6-,8-digit Primary SIC Code||Phrase||S PC=28349908|
|PD=||PD||PD (8)||Latest Update to Record||Phrase||S PD=20100103|
|PO=||PO||None||Executive Position||Phrase||S PO=CHAIRMAN|
|PY=||PY||None||Year of Latest Update to Record||Phrase||S PY=1994|
|RG=||RG||RG (16)||Region||Phrase||S RG=SOUTHWEST|
|S2=||None||None||2-digit SIC Code||Phrase||S S2=28|
|SA=||SA||SA (17)||Sales7,11||Numeric||S SA=100M:150M|
|SC=||SC||None||4-,6-,8-digit SIC Code||Phrase||S SC=2844|
|SD=||SD||SD (12)||Sales Revision Date||Phrase||S SD=19940324|
|SF=||FT||FT (16)||Foreign Trade Status8||Phrase||S SF=IMPORTER|
|SF=||LS||LS (16)||Legal Status||Phrase||S SF=CORPORATION|
|SF=||OF||OF (16)||Office Space||Phrase||S SF=OWNED|
|SF=||OS||OS (16)||Organizational Status||Phrase||S SF=HEADQUARTERS|
|SF=||SF||None||Special Features||Phrase||S SF=SUBSIDIARY|
|SG=||SG||SG (8)||Sales Growth11||Numeric||S SG=50%|
|SQ=||SQ||SQ (11)||Square Footage||Numeric||S SQ=150K|
|ST=||ST||ST (7)||State||Phrase||S ST=TX|
|TE=||TE||TE (14)||Telephone||Phrase||S TE=214|
|TM=||None||TM (12)||Trend Employment||Numeric||S TM=100:499|
|TR=||TR||TR (17)||Trend Sales11||Numeric||S TR=200M|
|TT=||TT||TT (15)||Sales Territory||Phrase||S TT=U.S.|
|TY=||TY||TY (15)||Type of Change8||Phrase||S TY='NEW TO D&B'|
|YR=||YR||YR (14)||Year of Incorporation||Phrase||S YR=1967|
|ZP=||ZP||ZP (12)||Zip Code (Five-digit)||Phrase||S ZP=75252|
|None||CE||CE (21)||Chief Executive Officer|
|None||TV||TV (21)||Top Executive Name|
|None||V3||V3 (21)||Chief Financial Officer|
|None||V4||V4 (21)||Chief Operating Officer|
|None||W1||W1 (21)||Vice President|
|None||W7||W7 (21)||Other Officer|
|None||X8||X8 (21)||Personnel (Human Resources)|
|None||Y1||Y1 (21)||Public Relations|
|None||Y4||Y4 (21)||Marketing (Advertising)|
|None||Z1||Z1 (21)||Data Processing|
|None||Z3||Z3 (21)||Research and Development|
|None||Z5||Z5 (21)||Executive Vice President|
|None||Z6||Z6 (21)||Senior Vice President|
3 Numeric entries are indexed as complete numbers, rounded down to the two left-most digits. Negative numbers are preceded by a minus sign. Use numeric operators (:,<,>,=,etc.) to search range of values, e.g., S BS>=10,000,000 to retrieve all records with base sales of ten million or higher.
4 Retrieves all DMI companies in the Corporate Family.
5 Retrieves the branches of the headquarters company.
6 Retrieves the DMI subsidiaries of the parent.
7 Field may contain no data (NA).
8 EXPANDing is recommended to verify forms of entry.
9 Telephone number is grouped at three levels: area code, area code and prefix, and the full telephone number.
10 Not available in File 276.
11 Sales (SA=) are the amounts received from the sale of products and or services. Base Sales (BS=) is three years prior to the Latest Sales. Trend Sales (TR=) is one year prior to Latest. Sales Growth (SG=) is Trend divided by Base, minus 1 times 100.
12 Also searchable as NA=
|/NAMES||At least one executive name available||S S3/NAMES|
|/NOSALES||No sales data available||S S5/NOSALES|
|/SALES||Sales data available||S S4/SALES|
|/ULTIMATE||Ultimate locations (S SF=ULTIMATE)||S S2/ULTIMATE|
|/UNDERTEN||Between 1 and 9 employees here||S S3/UNDERTEN|
|AF, CO, CX, CY, EG, EH, EM, IN, MN, NW, OY, PC, PD, SA, SG, SQ, ST, TE, YR, ZP||SORT S5/ALL/ZP|
|All phrase- and numeric-indexed fields in the Additional Indexes can be ranked. Other RANK codes include: CO||RANK CO S3|
|DC, DH, DN, DP||MAP DN TEMP S4|
|Output can be displayed in table format. REPORT codes with field lengths in parentheses are listed in the Search Options tables. Default table width is 72 characters; use SET H 132 to set maximum table width.||REPORT S2/CO,EM,SA/ALL|
|Six preformatted reports are also available with the REPORT command: Business Background Report - BBR, Business Information Report - BIR, Supplier Evaluation Report - SER, Payment Analysis Report - SAR, Comprehensive Report - CR, Credit Scoring Report - CSR||REPORT S3/BIR/1-2
|User-defined formats can be specified using the display codes indicated in the Search Options tables.||TYPE S3/CO,TE/1-5|
|1||--||DIALOG Accession Number|
|2||--||Full Record excluding Executive Names (includes Top Executive, NAICs code, and 4-digit SIC codes only)|
|3||Medium||Company Name, Address, Telephone Number, Description of Business, NAICs code, 4- and 8- digit SIC Codes and Descriptions, DUNS Corporate Family Linkage, Top Executive, Number of Executives, and Date of Latest Update to Record|
|4||--||Company Name, Address, Telephone, and Top Executive|
|6||Short||Company Name, DUNS Number, Number of Executives, Latest Update to Record, and Type of Change|
|8||--||Company Name, Address, DUNS Number, Latest Update to Record, and Type of Change|
|10||--||National Address (excludes country)|
|14||--||Company Name, Address, Telephone Number, and Top Executive (DELIM format for post-processing)|
|20||--||International Address (includes country)|
|30||--||National Address with Executive Name|
|40||--||International Address with Executive Name|
|DIALOG Accession Number||TYPE 00100005/5
Rates For File: ONTAP® D&B - Dun's Market Identifiers® Cost per DialUnit: $0.00 Cost per minute: $0.00 Report Elements $0.00 Rank Elements $0.00 Format Types Prints 1 $0.00 $0.00 2 $0.00 $0.00 3 $0.00 $0.00 4 $0.00 $0.00 5 $0.00 $0.00 6 $0.00 $0.00 8 $0.00 $0.00 9 $0.00 $0.00 10 $0.00 NA 14 $0.00 $0.00 KWIC95 $0.00 NA REDIST/COPY Multiplier Table: Range Multiplier 1-2 1.00 3-25 1.50 26-100 3.00 101-200 4.00 201-500 6.00 501-1000 8.00 1001 or more 10.00 ARCHIVE Multiplier Table: Range Multiplier 1-25 1.50 26-200 3.00 201-500 6.00 501-1000 8.00 1001 or more 10.00
Rates For File: D&B - Dun's Market Identifiers® Cost per DialUnit: $11.63 Cost per minute: $2.40 Report Elements $0.35 Rank Elements $0.00 Format Types Prints 1 $0.00 $0.00 2 $5.50 $5.50 3 $3.50 $3.50 4 $2.75 $2.75 5 $7.00 $7.00 6 $1.25 $1.25 8 $1.50 $1.50 9 $7.00 $7.00 10 $1.50 $1.50 11 $0.00 $0.00 14 $2.75 $2.75 20 $1.50 $1.50 22 $5.50 $5.50 25 $7.00 $7.00 27 $0.00 $0.00 30 $1.50 $1.50 32 $5.50 $5.50 33 $3.50 $3.50 34 $2.75 $2.75 35 $7.00 $7.00 38 $1.50 $1.50 40 $1.50 $1.50 KWIC95 $0.00 NA KWIC96 $0.00 NA REDIST/COPY Multiplier Table: Range Multiplier 1-2 1.00 3-25 1.50 26-100 3.00 101-200 4.00 201-500 6.00 501-1000 8.00 1001 or more 10.00 ARCHIVE Multiplier Table: Range Multiplier 1-25 1.50 26-200 3.00 201-500 6.00 501-1000 8.00 1001 or more 10.00 ------------ D&B Preformatted Report Rates as of September 1, 2012 for the Business Background Report-BBR, Business Information Report-BIR, Comprehensive Report-CR, Credit Scoring Report-CSR, Payment Analysis Report-PAR, Supplier Evaluation Report-SER, and Private Company Insight Report-PCI, in U.S. Dollars: BBR BIR CR CSR PAR SER PCI UNITED STATES 39.99 121.99 142.99 60.99 92.99 210.00 80.00 EUROPE 83.99 214.99 301.99 125.99 190.99 210.00 80.00 JAPAN 100.39 255.99 358.99 149.99 227.99 210.00 80.00 PACIFIC 111.99 284.99 399.99 166.99 253.99 210.00 80.00 ASIA 144.99 369.99 516.99 215.99 327.99 210.00 80.00 LATIN AMERICA 61.99 153.99 215.99 91.99 139.99 210.00 80.00 CANADA 60.99 153.99 215.99 89.99 137.99 210.00 80.00